Friday, December 16, 2016

Web Design Reflection

1. During our mission to create a cool website, we used Adobe Dreamweaver to make it possible. We used the code platform to create some links, but we also used split screen to see both the design view and code view. Most of the time, though, we used design view to input our projects and blog posts on the home and projects screen. The code part was somewhat difficult, but using design view wasn't all that bad.

2. We started creating our website on Monday, and just finished today (Friday)! Mr. Olson provided a series of tutorial videos, so we switched back and forth from video to Dreamweaver. Pausing, going back, and messing up or not finding a certain tab took up some of the time.

3. As I just stated, some of the challenges were the code view and coding, and also not find certain tabs. Overall, though, it went quite smoothly. In all honesty, it wasn't as hard as I thought it was going to be.

4. Along the way, I learned some new things about web design such as: coding, some new shortcuts (using command and such), and using links. I knew going into the project that website took code, but I never knew that much code!

5. The process was good, and I liked tweaking colors, words, and fonts and such. I liked my final outcome (because it involved Iowa State colors) but there were obviously certain things I would improve such as my link colors and projects page format.

Here's a look at my website:






No comments:

Post a Comment