Friday, December 16, 2016

Q2 Reflection

1. I think my strengths were in video and using the 6 shot system. I tried to get all 6 shots in every video! My areas of strength in animation were the bouncing ball (first one) animation.

2. Some of the things I might need to improve would be staying on one side of the axis line in video and making sure that the shots are under 4 seconds. In animation, I would improve the smoothness and overall look to the animation, as in my bouncing ball 2 animation. There was a lot to improve there. I would change up some things in both my videos and animations to make it look smoother and more professional. This would be things like no jump-cuts in my videos and more realistic-looking bounces in the ball animation.

3. I loved video and the different projects we got to do. My favorite days were the critique days because we got to look at other's videos and the interesting shots and clips that they had.

4. I learned a lot in this semester! This would include: 6 shot system, axis line, rule of thirds, arcs, squash and stretch, and ease in and ease out. My overall take away is that it is definitely easier to complete a project if you collaborate and work together.

5. One goal I'd have for next semester would be something like trying to improve my projects such as re-doing them to make them better after I've had feedback from others. I think this semester in animation and video was good, but of course, as always and is for everyone, there is a lot to improve and work on for the future!



No comments:

Post a Comment