Friday, April 21, 2017

Animation Rotation


My Contribution

For our team (E-Team), I made the SketchUp animation of our product, the Cupbrella. Regarding graphic design, I made the web banner and company logo. The SketchUp design worked well, although I had a little trouble importing the graphics in the beginning. I put the Cupbrella logo on the doorframe, and the E-Team graphic on the building. I tried to make the other buildings more of a neutral color so that the E-Team logo would stand out. When I made the Cupbrella product in SketchUp, I made the umbrella and cup separately and then combined them into one item. One thing that I could have done better is put more rain drops (as that is the setting) and could have added more buildings, bushes, or street lights. Overall though, I think the design worked well.

The E-Team

I think this rotation in animation went good for the most part. I feel like some people in the group didn't necessarily work the whole time. The way we divided jobs up was good, as we had Hattie and Nicole working on the Photoshop animation, and Jenna and I on the SketchUp animation. Hattie and I helped with the content of the website and Nicole worked on the website. Overall, we worked well together, but there are a few things that we could improve, like time management and staying on task. Staying on task is a big one because some group members don't stay focused the whole time on the project.

Here is my SketchUp animation!


No comments:

Post a Comment